Overcome the holidays by starting your fitness early. Join Today and receive a Free Asessment!
Exercise and eating right is one thing, but doing it regularly is the challenge for everyone. Joining with a trainer gaurantees sucess, make a schedule and work with a trainer to keep you consistent. This is where the results are found!
Start exercising today and feel more energetic, greater confidence, and motivated to eat well.
Private Personal Training
Enjoy the privacy of Fitness Training in the comfort of your home. I can also provide indoor gym for private 1 hr Personal Training sessions. Enjoy the greatest benefits with increase strength and endurance as well as overall improvement on health.
Within a gym, enjoy all the greatest benefits of one on one personal training but also enjoy the environment for a 1 hr personal training sessions. A gym in Victoria will be provided as an option for training location for your convenience.
Within a public gym I will be training a group weight training circuit for a fun filled hour. Are you interested in personal training within a group of 2-4 people? If you are, please send me an email to reserve your spot. Once we have enough people then we’ll set up a date and time.
Equipment is available with in home training sessions, gym facilities, and an additional vibe machine is available. Contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (250) 857-5388 to choose from several different locations. Prices will vary upon frequency and location starting at $40-$65/hr or partner training as low as $20-$30/hr ea. Get a friend to join and enjoy an added 10% off.
To complete the cycle of health, everyone will need to learn the essentials of what the body needs and what to fuel it with. Enjoy the options of a continuous 12 week nutrition couching to compliment your fitness program. I can take you through the grocery store, do a meal plan based on your weight, age, and height, and offer healthier recipes. Within the nutrition planning I can include all your favorite foods and teach you how to enjoy them within your healthy eating plan guilt free!
Sessions will include:
- Nutrition and health assessment
- Personal program design
- Motivational tips
- healthy recipes
- rehabilitations exercises
- cardiovascular training
- stress, time management, and weight loss tips
- weigh-ins, pictures, and measureements as desired
- will work around kids
Who is Personal Training good for?
- People looking for consistent exercise week to week
- Improvement of health problems
- Receive fitness results
- Help with exercise intensity enough to perspire 1/2 hour daily
- Looking for a balanced fitness program
- Desiring weight loss
- Knowledge of how heart rate affects training results
- Motivation with staying adequately hydrated
- Assistance with eating recommended portion sizes
- How to incorporate 7-9 servings of fruits and vegetables daily
- Ideas of avoiding snacking right before bedtime
If you answered no to any of the above, contact Jen at email@example.com today to start!