New Season – Lets Get Started Training
1 session for $55
6 sessions for $50 (2 Bi-Weekly Payments $150)
12 sessions for $45 (4 Bi-Weekly Payments $135)
24 sessions for $40 (8 Bi-Weekly Payments $120)
- three gym locations available (club phoenix, odyssey fitness, quadra 24 hr)
- Two Private training studios are provided
- I will train in your home
Jen: firstname.lastname@example.org or (250) 857-5388
Private Personal Training
Enjoy the privacy of Fitness Training in the comfort of your home. I can also provide indoor gym for private 1 hr Personal Training sessions. Enjoy the greatest benefits with increase strength and endurance as well as overall improvement on health.
Within a gym, enjoy all the greatest benefits of one on one personal training but also enjoy the environment for a 1 hr personal training sessions. A gym in Victoria will be provided as an option for training location for your convenience.
Within a public gym I will be training a group weight training circuit for a fun filled hour. Are you interested in personal training within a group of 2-4 people? If you are, please send me an email to reserve your spot. Once we have enough people then we’ll set up a date and time.
Equipment is available with in home training sessions, gym facilities, and an additional vibe machine is available. Contact Jen at email@example.com or (250) 857-5388 to choose from several different locations. Prices will vary upon frequency and location starting at $40-$65/hr or partner training as low as $20-$30/hr ea. Get a friend to join and enjoy an added 10% off.
To complete the cycle of health, everyone will need to learn the essentials of what the body needs and what to fuel it with. Enjoy the options of a continuous 12 week nutrition couching to compliment your fitness program. I can take you through the grocery store, do a meal plan based on your weight, age, and height, and offer healthier recipes. Within the nutrition planning I can include all your favorite foods and teach you how to enjoy them within your healthy eating plan guilt free!
Sessions will include:
- Nutrition and health assessment
- Personal program design
- Motivational tips
- healthy recipes
- rehabilitations exercises
- cardiovascular training
- stress, time management, and weight loss tips
- weigh-ins, pictures, and measureements as desired
- will work around kids
Who is Personal Training good for?
- People looking for consistent exercise week to week
- Improvement of health problems
- Receive fitness results
- Help with exercise intensity enough to perspire 1/2 hour daily
- Looking for a balanced fitness program
- Desiring weight loss
- Knowledge of how heart rate affects training results
- Motivation with staying adequately hydrated
- Assistance with eating recommended portion sizes
- How to incorporate 7-9 servings of fruits and vegetables daily
- Ideas of avoiding snacking right before bedtime
If you answered no to any of the above, contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org today to start!
Overcome the holidays by starting your fitness early. Join Today and receive a Free Asessment!
Exercise and eating right is one thing, but doing it regularly is the challenge for everyone. Joining with a trainer gaurantees sucess, make a schedule and work with a trainer to keep you consistent. This is where the results are found!
Start exercising today and feel more energetic, greater confidence, and motivated to eat well.